About Me

My photo
Hi, this blog is a mixture of my life as a wife, mum to 2 kids and creator of handmade cards which I sell to fund my addiction to craft stuff.
Grass

Friday 30 September 2011

1st Blog- This is me

Hi I`ve just set up my blog but I`m not sure what to write so I`ll just tell you a little bit about myself :-)

I`m a 40something mother of 2 (10yo son & 17yo daughter) at the moment I`m a stay-at-home mum/houseslave who is trying to fund a craft addiction by selling my handmade cards on Folksy (which is were I was introduced to blogs) to see my creations please go to my shop
 http://www.folksy.com/shops/DeesDesigns

Not sure how often I`ll find something of interest in my life to write about on here but you never know when something exciting might happen :-)

Bye for now
Diane x

1 comment:

  1. Hello and welcome to blogland :o)
    Love your banner picture (my Paps favourite flowers and bring back lovely memories)

    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete