About Me

My photo
Hi, this blog is a mixture of my life as a wife, mum to 2 kids and creator of handmade cards which I sell to fund my addiction to craft stuff.
Grass

Tuesday 18 October 2016

Just Clicked on the blog link in my Folksy shop and realised I haven't blogged in quite a while (OK, 3 years to be honest!) Not sure why, but I've decided to try and be better at it (but please don't hold me to that)
I'll probably be doing more craft related blogs as family life at the moment is a bit 'everyday' but to bring you up to date;  our Dear Daughter graduated from Exeter University 15 months ago and is now working in Bristol and proud 'Mummy' to 2 bunnies, Dear Son is now in his final year of High School so we are once again going to be thrown into the turmoil of GCSEs, choosing college etc. Hubby and I celebrated our silver wedding anniversary this summer and I find myself wondering where those years have gone! I've also gained a 'proper' job as School Crossing Patrol Officer (Lollipop Lady) a job which I love (except when it's cold and wet) as I still have plenty of time to craft :-)

I'll leave it there for now as I'm sure I'm probably talking to myself (nothing new there then) but hope to share some of my crafting world soon

Diane x

No comments:

Post a Comment