About Me

My photo
Hi, this blog is a mixture of my life as a wife, mum to 2 kids and creator of handmade cards which I sell to fund my addiction to craft stuff.
Grass

Friday 5 October 2012

Folksy Friday Autumn Colours The End is Nigh!!

Only a few more things left on my list, so there's light at the end of the tunnel!

If you want more details click on the shop name next to the photo.

Firstly a few warm reds,
Melissa's Ceramics 








Quilting Demon








WinterAngel








BeadyDaze










RaRa Bazaar










Jules Handmade










Finally There were some gorgeous metallic coppers & bronzes

 
Creative Treasures 









Putting on the Charms 










AbyJem Handcrafted Jewellery








The Owl & The Pussycat










Midnight Star Designs







And finally a few from me!













 Hope no-one fell asleep during that marathon blog, back soon.

Diane x

1 comment:

  1. They look fab- all such beautiful colours. I'm definitely an autumn girl. Thanks for including my earrings :) x

    ReplyDelete